Welcome to Yemaja!
"We've got some fresh new young talent, doing some things you've I know you've never heard before, but you're going to love hearing. Ladies and gentlemen, introducing-"
Within the lively, tropical continent of Sanea, the almost mythical concept of magic has returned after thousands of years. Frankly put, it isn't what it's thought to be. Volatile and unpredictable, its presence sticks out like sore thumb among the bustling skyscrapers that were never built to handle such a world.
In the massive metropolitan city of Ticah, some "magicians" have sought to wield this unruly power themselves. Rakish youths born with the physical marks of magic travel to the Otherworld, a parallel realm of possibility and emotion that all magic originates from. Though exposure to this magic city is often wonderous and beyond their wildest imagination, the now unsealed danger it holds still enroaches into a place many call home.
The story follows a girl allegedly named Lambda, who stumbled into the Otherworld, irrevocably changing her life- and maybe cursing it- forever.
- 12/4/23: The Extras page now has a playlist of instrumentals ranging from nice to a little evil.
- 12/3/23: Get an insight on the people of Sanea on the new page. As a bonus, embeds have been added to all pages, and the work-in-progress summary and OC guide have been created!
- 9/8/23: Learn about the Otherworld's residents on the new section of the page.
- 9/4/23: Extras page is now live!
- 9/3/23: The Sanea page is done! See the map of Ticah and Morro! Bonus: new site stamp.
- 9/1/23: There's been some progress! The CSS got some tweaks, and there's now a (relatively) completed Otherworld, Magicians, and Characters page.
- 8/2/23: Llin is now the first character page.
- 7/30/23: Flexbox has been set up!